Monday, May 11, 2009

Won't someone please notice me?

I think they are shooting Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World tomorrow at the corner of Bathurst and Bloor. There is fake snow along the Green Beanery, Honest Ed’s, and Pizza Pizza, and there are pylons all up Bloor and Bathurst with big wires on the sidewalks. I am going to bring a book and my camera and park myself at Lettieri for a while, in hopes that someone will notice me and ask me to please take over Ellen Wong’s role and reshoot all of her scenes.

And for the record, I knew about Scott Pilgrim way before the movie started filming, and when I first saw Knives Chau I said I would be the perfect choice for the movie adaptation. (Same thing happened when I read Memoirs of a Geisha. Hollywood has no idea what they’re missing.)

I’ll update after my attempt at discovery tomorrow! Wish me luck!

e

1 comment:

Pravit said...

Hey, found your blog when I was googling for what movie was being filmed. I saw them filming there today as well! There were filming a girl in a phone booth with cars driving by.