Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Did the Raptors score another goal?

The Raptors beat the Wizards!


But more importantly, we got to eat really fancy and expensive french fries.


Have you heard about them? Famous Toronto chef Jamie Kennedy (not the comedian, I made the same mistake) decided the ACC needed something a bit more gourmet, so he opened up a fancy fry shop. There was a big sign at the ACC entrance, but for some reason, no one working on the 3rd floor knew anything about a fry stand. So I guess the $8 cone of fried potato sticks is still not the working person's food.


It literally is almost $8, and you get either chili or cider mayo squirted on top (the chili looks like cheez whiz). Were they delicious? YES, they were. Slightly herby, perfectly fried, and really tasty. And that chili mayo was scrumptious. I'd like to say that I wouldn't spend that much money on fries again, but to be honest, if I found myself at the ACC, I just might splurge again.

mmm. I want some now.

Oh ya, and the Raptors won! And Drake was sitting court side.

e

No comments: