Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Jolly Good Fellow

Hello friends!

e has left the T-dot. I am currently miles away, in an entirely different time zone, illiterate in a foreign language. Here's a hint



What am I doing here? I don't really know. But when i figure it out, I'll be sure to tell you.

In the meantime, on behalf of both S and myself, I would like to bid butgooddifferent a Happy Anniversary! Our first post was 1 year ago, on November 29, 2008.

Thank you, all y'all, for your support, and for your comments, for letting us take your pictures, and jumping in with your thoughts too. A blog with no readers is just a diary, so thanks for listening to what we've had to say over the year, and I hope we can continue to inform and mildly amuse you for many more years to come!

XOXO
S & e

2 comments:

Laura Shugar said...

We miss you e!!!

Happy Blogiversary!!!

j. said...

Congratulations! What a year. E - we all miss you lots and I hope you will continue to post from afar.